Cloud Sales Specialist (H/F)
Les candidatures ne sont plus acceptées.
Job Requisition ID # 21WD48995
Digitalization and Collaboration Sales Specialist, BIM & BIM 360
Location: France Paris - Remote France
Is it your passion to guide customers on their way to digitalization and to represent one of the most innovative companies for digital transformation? Then this role is just right for you.
Autodesk is leading this digital revolution by making the complex simple. We are therefore looking for a creative, passionate, goal-oriented, sales-focused and strategically acting collaboration specialist.
This position offers you the freedom to combine your industry expertise with your sales acumen and your relationship-building skills.
Help our customers connect all parts of the building process with next level automation, enable them to collaborate in the cloud with expert control and integrated solutions. Empower engineers by giving them the ability to visualize, optimize and communicate with smarter and leaner tools, and by collaborating in entirely new ways within and outside their organizations. You will redefine the customers way of build and construct in the future.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a passionate person to join a company on the forefront of forward-thinking innovation, and to enable your customers to shape the future of making.
- You manage innovation programs and boil down complex ideas into clear, concise and compelling solution stories that are aligned with our customers’ business values. You articulate and present these solutions with credibility to influence, educate and inspire Autodesk’s customers on our BIM and BIM 360 solutions, as well as on Autodesk as a valuable and central partner for their digital transformation
- Ensure a consistent industry approach and influencing our long-term strategy, you partner closely with internal stakeholders like sales, industry strategy and marketing. You are responsible for the development and execution of repeatable plays and associated sales tools. You also package and position our offerings to ensure they deliver unique and differentiated valued to the markets we pursue
- As a respected thought leader, you align industry trends in AEC to broader digital transformation strategies. You represent Autodesk in BIM standardization bodies and industry initiatives and build industry relationships to maximize penetration and revenue on BIM and BIM 360 services throughout the ecosystem
- You drive the development of “sales plays” to assist our sales teams in having educated conversations with our customers on the topic of BIM, assisting them also in finding the right opportunities for BIM and BIM 360 within their accounts
- Strategic and analytical mindset, an exceptional customer focus and a proactive and collaborative work style
- Proven experience in a similar role in a sales or business development environment at a global high-tech company
- A superior knowledge of the AEC industry in terms of products, customers, processes, trends, challenges etc
- Strong communication and presentation skills coupled with strong relationship management skills
- Degree in a relevant field such as (Civil) Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture would be helpful. Alternatively equivalent professional training or professional experience in the industry
- Business fluency in French and English – both written and spoken – is a must.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it, radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Candidature - Contact
Envoyé avec succès !