BIM Customer Success manager (H/F)
Les candidatures ne sont plus acceptées.
We are looking for a BIM Customer Success manager to reinforce our team and support our exponential growth. Reporting directly to our COO, you will be responsible for onboarding, engagement, support and success for your client portfolio and will participate to the development of our European and Asian market.
What will you do:
Be a BIM&CO Ambassador:
- You will delight our customers by providing sharp, quick technical support, and guide them in using Onfly, answering all their questions via video call, email, phone.
- Ensure adoption of the solution within the Customer’s organization
- Participate to users onboarding and the expansion of the customer portfolio.
- Support & provide key solution deployment documentation to grow the client
- You will analyse client processes to custom solution deployment plan
- Support sales team in providing technical answers for pre sales stage opportunities
Be the voice of our customers:
- The customer voice is precious, we need to use it in order to continuously improve our product and keep the “WOW” effect along the relation.
- Develop relationships based on mutual trust (Trusted Advisor)
- Qualify and diligently address any issue impacting renewals
- You will set up internal processes to better respond to customer requests (update FAQs, dashboards, make feedback to Ops and Product teams etc.).
- Be able to analyze and explore customer processes and set up a suitable use and deployment.
- Analyze and clarify the contexts of customer use to document them and discuss with the product (Avoid being a dead-end, provide Analysis / expertise)
- Have a deep knowledge of the product
- Take ownership: You will identify anomalies, optimise and set-up new ways of problem solving and keep your colleagues up to date on all of this.
- Planning management, coordinate internal teams, internal / external communication
- Be a functional expert of Onfly
- Contribute to data interpretation on the platform
- Coordinate and animate Onfly workshop
What skills and experience do you need?
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience as CSM
- You worked on a BIM environment for at least 4 years
- You have at least one previous sales experiences, ideally in a tech environment having contacted, negotiated with and signed partners or clients
- Sales oriented, you have a great business sense and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Passionate about growth and eager to learn, a demanding change-oriented environment does not scare you
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and are a fantastic team player
- SaaS model holds no secrets for you
- You are comfortable with both operational and C-level interlocutors and know how to manage a project involving several stakeholders
- You show empathy and adapt your speech according to your customers’ needs.
- You are proactive and autonomous
- You are native or bilingual in English. Please note that French is mandatory.
- Revit proficiency
Candidature - Contact
Envoyé avec succès !
BIM&CO évolue dans le monde de la digitalisation de la construction, en particulier dans le BIM, Building Information Modeling. BIM&CO développe des t...