Senior C++ Software Engineer (H/F)
Les candidatures ne sont plus acceptées.
Do you enjoy solving complex technical problems? Are you looking for a fun and unique workplace? Check out the new opening at Tech Soft 3D! We are seeking a Senior C/C++ Software Engineer to design and implement engineering solutions for our “HOOPS” Native and Web Platforms.
Tech Soft 3D is the global leader in 3D development software toolkits, and our clients use HOOPS Platforms to power their engineering applications. Working on a cross-functional agile team, we are looking for someone to bridge the gap between HOOPS core technology toolkits for data access and visualization to develop powerful, versatile, and user-friendly solutions for engineering software.
This position is based in our Lyon, France office and is remote-friendly.
What You Will Do:
· Utilize your technical skills to develop new products and features
· Fix issues and provide technical support to help our partners integrate our solutions
· Adapt our continuous integration system and our tests to ensure the right quality level and a sustainable development
· Build positive relationships with colleagues and operate in an Agile team
· Mentor junior developers and participate in architecture decisions
· Continually pursue excellence improving expertise and leadership
· Advanced degree in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science or Mathematics, or equivalent years of experience
· At least 5 years of relevant experience in C/C++ programming
· Strong knowledge on Linux and some additional platforms like Android, macOS, iOS
· Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and strong knowledge in software architecture
· Be persevering, curious and like the challenge
· Enjoy solving complex problems others generally don’t want to deal with
· Like working in a group and feel the team spirit help to surpass ourselves
· Have good oral and written English skills and enjoy evolving in an international context
Experience You Should Definitely Brag About:
· Experience working in Agile/ Scrum work methodologies
· Experience with CAD/BIM or scene graph concepts
· Experience working with a global team
Benefits and Other Cool Stuff:
Our employees enjoy a robust benefit package including fully paid medical for employees, spouse/domestic partners and dependents, (yes, you read that correctly!), bonus potential. Not to mention, the cool perks you get as a “Techsoftian” …. Free food and beverages, dog friendly offices, awesome leadership, continuous learning, relaxed environment, fun and inclusive culture, flexibility, charitable donation matching program, an amazing recognition program (winners get an all-expense trip to somewhere in the World - COVID travel restrictions permitting) and daily high (virtual) fives.
“You almost can’t walk down the street and see a man-made thing that somehow hasn’t been touched by Tech Soft 3D technology. That makes me feel great.” Ron Fritz, CEO
Tech Soft 3D celebrates and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Candidature - Contact
Envoyé avec succès !
ech Soft 3D is the leading global provider of development tools that help software teams deliver successful applications, as well as the creator of th...