Traineeship – Management of BIM projects
Opportunity: Traineeship – Management of BIM projects
Length of the traineeship: maximum 6 months, starting from January 2022
Location: Strasbourg (France)
Our Department of Reference Standards & Logistics (DRSL) is looking for a colleague to join the team and focus on:
- designing and managing digital mock-ups (for buildings and equipment) in accordance with the modelling charters applied;
- carrying out preliminary studies for inclusion in presentations illustrating ongoing projects for internal clients (modelling drawings using Revit software);
- defining the BIM families;
- working on the BIM charter and quality documentation to develop and enhance existing processes;
- taking part in works projects (works programmes, drawings, tender files for subcontractors).
Send us your CV if:
- you are enrolled in a 5-year degree programme of the building engineering-, civil engineering-, BIM- or digital engineering-type or be studying architecture;
- you have a very good knowledge of one of the two Council of Europe official languages (French) and knowledge of the other (English);
- you have an excellent command of REVIT;
- you are citizen of one of the 47 member States of the Council of Europe.
Please note that the duty station is Strasbourg so you will need to move to Strasbourg, France.
Candidature - Contact
Envoyé avec succès !
The EDQM supports healthcare systems throughout Europe and protects public health by providing the legally binding and harmonised standards of the Eur...